Kyushu Net Hayatoku 7 is continuously available beyond 2019 spring.
JR Kyushu announced that they will continue to sell Kyushu Net Hayatoku 7 (九州ネット早特7) until September 23, 2019 which is good for the travel on September 31. This ticket is purchasable until seven days before the travel date. The ticket between Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kagoshima-Chuo is priced at 8,900 yen.
Overview of Kyushu Net Hayatoku 7 (九州ネット早特7)
- Name of the ticket:
- Kyushu Net Hayatoku 7 (九州ネット早特7)
- Travel dates:
- through Sun, September 30
- Period of selling:
- through Sun, September 23
* purchasable until seven days before the travel date.
- Effects of the ticket:
- This ticket allows a one-way trip by Kyushu Shinkansen trains. An assigned seat in ordinary class is available.
- Available sectors and prices:
- Kumamoto – Kagoshima-Chuo [one-way] JPY 5,900 (JPY ▲1,040, saving about 14.9%)
- The members of “JR Kyushu Internet Train Booking Service” by JR Kyushu can buy this ticket.
- Purchasable at:
- Available only online. Access the site of “JR Kyushu Internet Train Booking Service” (JR九州インターネット列車予約サービス).
- Shown discount rates are against regular fare.
- The train and seat must be assigned at the time of purchase. Changes are not permitted.
- This discount’s availability is limited on a train-to-train basis.