WEB Hayatoku 3 is continuously available byond 2019 spring.
JR West and JR Kyushu announced that they will continue to sell WEB Hayatoku 3 (WEB早特3) until March 17, 2020 which is good for the travel on March 31, 2020. This ticket is purchasable until 14 days before the travel date. The ticket between Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kumamoto is priced at 16,000 yen and Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kagoshima-Chuo at 19,000 yen.
Overview of WEB Hayatoku 3 (WEB早特3)
- Name of the ticket:
- WEB Hayatoku 3 (WEB早特3)
- Travel dates:
- until Tue, March 31, 2020
- Period of selling:
- until Sat, March 28, 2020
* purchasable until three days before the travel date.
- Effects of the ticket:
- This ticket allows a one-way trip by Nozomi, Mizuho and Sakura. Assigned seats in ordinary class cars are available.
- Major available sectors and prices (e.g.):
- Shin-Osaka (Osaka City), Shin-Kobe (Kobe City) – Kumamoto [one-way] JPY 16,000 (JPY ▲2,520-2,850, saving about 13.6-15.1%)
- Shin-Osaka (Osaka City), Shin-Kobe (Kobe City) – Kagoshima-Chuo [one-way] JPY 19,000 (JPY ▲2,890-3,210, saving about 13.2-14.4%)
- The members of “e5489”, an online train booking service by JR West, and “JR Kyushu Internet Train Booking Service” by JR Kyushu can buy this ticket.
- Purchasable at:
- Available only online. Access the site of “e5489” or “JR Kyushu Internet Train Booking Service” (JR九州インターネット列車予約サービス).
- Shown discount rates are against regular fare.
- When traveling Nozomi (etc.), transferring at Hakata is allowed. (No connection is allowed at other station.)
- The train and seat must be assigned at the time of purchase. Changes are not permitted.
- This discount’s availability is limited on a train-to-train basis.