Kodama Super Hayatoku Ticket is continuously available byond 2019 spring.
JR West announced that they will continue to sell Kodama Super Hayatoku Ticket (こだまスーパー早特きっぷ) until March 17, 2020 which is good for the travel on March 31, 2020. This ticket is purchasable until 14 days before the travel date. The ticket between Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kokura/Hakata is priced at 8,500 yen.
Overview of Kodama Super Hayatoku Ticket (こだまスーパー早特きっぷ)
- Name of the ticket:
- Kodama Super Hayatoku Ticket (こだまスーパー早特きっぷ)
- Travel dates:
- until Tue, March 31, 2020
- Period of selling:
- until Tue, March 17, 2020
* purchasable until 14 days before the travel date.
- Effects of the ticket:
- This ticket allows a one-way trip by Kodama. Assigned seats in ordinary class cars are available.
- Available sectors and prices:
- Shin-Osaka (Osaka City), Shin-Kobe (Kobe City) – Kokura, Hakata [one-way] JPY 8,500 (JPY ▲5,310 – ▲6,500, saving about 38.4% – 43.3%)
- The members of “e5489”, an online train booking service by JR West, can buy this ticket.
- Purchasable at:
- Available only online. Access the site of “e5489”.
- Shown discount rates are against regular fare.
- Changes are not permitted after booking.
- This discount’s availability is limited on a train-to-train basis.
- Traveling by direct services are only available. No connections are permitted.