Super Hayatoku 21 is continuously available byond 2019 spring.
JR West and JR Kyushu announced that they will continue to sell Super Hayatoku 21 (スーパー早特21) until March 10, 2020 which is good for the travel on March 31, 2020. This ticket is purchasable until 21 days before the travel date. The ticket between Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kumamoto is priced at 12,000 yen and Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kagoshima-Chuo at 13,000 yen.
Overview of Super Hayatoku 21 (スーパー早特21)
- Name of the ticket:
- Super Hayatoku 21 (スーパー早特21)
- Travel dates:
- until Tue, March 31, 2020
- Period of selling:
- until Tue, March 10, 2020
* purchasable until 21 days before the travel date.
- Effects of the ticket:
- This ticket allows a one-way trip by Nozomi, Mizuho, Hikari, Sakura and Tsubame. Assigned seats in ordinary class are available.
- Available sectors and prices:
- Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kumamoto [one-way] JPY 12,000 (JPY ▲6,850, saving about 36.3%)
- Shin-Osaka/Shin-Kobe – Kagoshima-Chuo [one-way] JPY 13,000 (JPY ▲9,210, saving about 41.4%)
- The members of “e5489”, an online train booking service by JR West, and “JR Kyushu Internet Train Booking Service” by JR Kyushu can buy this ticket.
- Purchasable at:
- Available only online. Access the site of “e5489” or “JR Kyushu Internet Train Booking Service” (JR九州インターネット列車予約サービス).
- Shown discount rates are against regular fare.
- When traveling Nozomi (etc.), transferring at Hakata is allowed. (No connection is allowed at other station.)
- The train and seat must be assigned at the time of purchase. Changes are not permitted.
- This discount’s availability is limited on a train-to-train basis.