Aka-Hel Ticket will be available for the year 2019.
JR West released Aka-Hel Ticket (赤ヘルきっぷ), the nice discount tickets to go watching baseball games at Mazda Stadium in Hiroshima, will be available soon.
Aka-Hel Ticket allows a round trip from a station between Okayama and Hakata to Hiroshima. Only the ticket holders of the games at Mazda Stadium can buy this ticket. Because it is good for two days, it is possible to stay one night in Hiroshima after the game and return on the next day. The departure Dates are restricted to be the days of games. So the plan to stay before the game is not accepted.
Mazda Stadium is a three-minute walk from the nearest bus stop “Mazda Stadium-mae” and a ten-minute walk from Hiroshima Station South Exit. The shuttle bus service for Hatchobori and Kamiyacho area is available after the game. Because Aka-Hel Ticket is for free seating, it may be nice to enjoy drinking till late after the winning.
Overview of Aka-Hel Ticket (赤ヘルきっぷ)
- Name of the ticket:
- Aka-Hel Ticket (赤ヘルきっぷ)
- Travel dates:
- departing on Tue, March 5, 2019 – Mon, September 30
* the departure date is restricted to be the day of game at Mazda Stadium
- Period of selling:
- Fri, March 1, 2019 – Mon, September 30
* purchasable until a day before the departure date.
- Maximum period of travel:
- two days
- Effects of the ticket:
- This ticket allows a round trip by Mizuho, Nozomi and other Shinkansen trains. No-reservation seats in second class cars are available.
- Discount vouchers at ASSE, the Hiroshima Station Building, are included.
- Available sectors:
- from a Shinkansen station between Okayama and Hakata to Hiroshima
- Prices (e.g.):
- Okayama – Hiroshima [RT] JPY 8,230 (JPY ▲2,770, saving about 25.1%)
- Fukuyama – Hiroshima [RT] JPY 6,480 (JPY ▲2,360, saving about 26.6%)
- Shin-Yamaguchi – Hiroshima [RT] JPY 6,990 (JPY ▲2,510, saving about 26.4%)
- Hakata – Hiroshima [RT] JPY 12,340 (JPY ▲4,500, saving about 26.7%)
- At the time of purchase, showing a ticket of regular season games at Mazda Stadium is required.
- Purchasable at:
- ticket offices in major stations around the departure area, and major travel vendors
- Shown discount rates are against regular fare.