Gachi Ticket for 2019 spring will be available soon.
This article was written about 597 months ago.
JR Kyushu will releas “Gachi Ticket” (ガチきっぷ) again for the coming spring travel. This ticket allows a one-way trip by Kyushu Shiknansen and local limited express train’s no-reservation seats. The travelers must be 18-24 year old.
Overview of Gachi Ticket (ガチきっぷ)
- Name of the ticket:
- Gachi Ticket (ガチきっぷ)
- Travel dates:
- Fri, March 1, 2019 – Sun, March 31
- Period of selling:
- Fri, February 1, 2019 – Thu, March 28
* purchasable until three days before the travel date.
- Effects of the ticket:
- This ticket allows one-way trip by Kyushu Shinkansen and local limited express train’s no-reservation seats in ordinary class.
- Major available sectors and prices (e.g.):
- Hakata – Kumamoto [one-way] JPY 2,570 (JPY ▲2,040, saving about 44.2%)
- Hakata – Kagoshima-Chuo [one-way] JPY 7,710 (JPY ▲2,220, saving about 22.3%)
- Kumamoto – Kagoshima-Chuo [one-way] JPY 5,800 (JPY ▲620, saving about 9.6%)
- Kokura – Kumamoto[one-way] JPY 3,810 (JPY ▲2,850, saving about 42.7%)
- Kokura – Kagoshima-Chuo [one-way] JPY 8,950 (JPY ▲2,350, saving about 20.7%)
- This ticket is only for young travelers aged 18 to 24 on the travel date.
- Purchasable at:
- JR Kyushu’s major stations, branches of JR Kyushu Travel and major travel agencies
- Tickets from/to Kokura don’t allow to travel by Sanyo Shinkansen between Kokura and Hakata. The limited express trains are available for this section.
- Travelers are required bringing proof of their age when they purchase tickets and travel.